Thursday, December 1, 2011

Behance network

I've finally joined the Behance Network and created my portfolio! This is something I've wanted to do for ages, but basically lacked courage to put my work online, in a place full of brilliant creatives. But I guess since starting this blog I've managed to gather up some confidence and since I'm basically a qualified Graphic Designer now, it seems like a good move.

Please feel free to take a look and leave some comments, here is my link:

http://be.net/aimeesawyer

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to check you and this site out. About 6 months ago I made the move to start trying to get into graphic design (the total opposite of what I was doing - working with autistic children). I'm loving it so far. I'm stoked to have found your blog and scrolling though your work is inspiring. Your Charles Dickens drawing is rad, no wonder it was featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Islabell, that's really sweet of you. I love your blog by the way, discovered it about a month or two ago and it's just so inspiring and full of lovely pictures. I wish my wardrobe looked a little more like yours!

    ReplyDelete