Monday, January 2, 2012

make something, Sawyer!


Like most creative people, (I think?) I am a big list maker. Unfortunately, although this should mean that I am super organised and have tons of happily finished projects, it really means that my desk, wallet, handbag, notebook and noticeboard are filled with lists of things that seem like a great idea at the time but somehow never get done. This leads to terrible feelings of guilt and shame and that in turn leads to me running away and eating too much dark chocolate. Not good!

So here is another of my (in)famous lists, the first one of the year I think! I have been recovering from Christmas and New Year festivities for the past few days, but now I'm feeling pretty-much back-to-normal and quite bored! I am keen to do all these things and just need to make a trip to the shops to gather a few supplies. If all goes well and I've been accepted for the BTech course, I should only be going back to college at the end of January, which means that there is practically a whole month to do crafty things!

I will take pictures along the way and post them up here, hopefully ending with a picture of this same list with all the projects crossed off by the end of this holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment