Thursday, September 1, 2011

a little experiment




Hello!

Here is another illustration that just finished. I guess you could call it a self portrait. Kind of.
I made the original sketch for it months ago and until now it had just been taped to my wall, sitting in the "future projects" bank - I'm sure lots of people have "future projects" or "things in the pipeline" or as the other list on my noticeboard says, "personal creative projects"...

This is something that tends to happen a lot while you're studying (or at least it happens to me a lot), you're always so busy with college briefs and assignments that you don't really have much time or energy to do carry through your own, personal projects.

This weekend was the first in a long time that I had no homework. Nothing due in. Or at least nothing immediate... So I jumped at the chance to do something with this sketch.

A pretty literal take on how I feel a lot of the time. Drained.

Okay okay, enough rambling!

Here is one of the original, 'planning' sketches.


No comments:

Post a Comment