Monday, February 14, 2011

Tea cures everything

i love this photo of these Victorian styled ladies!

I think I must be going slightly mad - for the first time ever last night I did something that I always thought completely unthinkable, impossible, too ridiculous to even imagine ...

I did some design history homework instead of prac work (logo design for a packaging and market research project, focusing on Sangomas - which is actually pretty fun and interesting)!


and I actually kind of enjoyed it ... 
gasp! What's wrong with you, Sawyer!


Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I made to accompany a little brief on traditional English Afternoon Tea, for my three group members who are coming to my house on Friday for some tea and scones and cucumber sandwiches and whatever else goes down well with tea.  Hope you appreciate this, group 3! haha, only joking...



Alright, no more procrastinating... lets get back to that packaging project!

      and this is a picture that i took in Covent Garden last October - think it goes nicely with this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment