Saturday, October 29, 2011

i work because i love this shit

click here for image source

This is a little reminder for myself, and anyone else who is working or studying in the field that they are most passionate about. The next few weeks are going to be heavy, we have exactly one month until our graduate exhibition and there is so so much that needs to be done. But, as this little type sample says, I love this shit, so I'm going to keep focused and enjoy this process! The great thing is that our final projects (a design history one and a communication one) are both completely self-motivated, which means that I get to focus on the things I love doing and reading and writing about most. Some of these things include poster design, inky line drawings, cutting, pasting, painting and stamping...

This is going to be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment