Friday, February 3, 2012

it's not so hard


image from here



 I've just come back from running a few errands, the main one being visiting the bank and showing them my proof of registration letter for this year so that they don't automatically upgrade my account to a big fat fancy pants gold graduate account (translation: massive monthly fees). Anyway, while I was waiting in line to see one of the consultants, I couldn't help but notice how rude so many of the other customers were. Sure, half of them were ancient old ladies who probably have lost it decades ago, but still, I just felt really bad for the staff. I know how shitty it is to get bad service, sure, and of course there's the trusty old "the customers always right" saying, but there's still no need to be so aggressive.

Ok, ranting done! Time to get to college...

No comments:

Post a Comment