Friday, February 3, 2012

time for a change





I have been pondering long and hard lately, mostly about this little blog, but also about life in general.

For the past two (or is it three?) years that I've been doing this, I've only really posted something every now and then, with practically all posts being about my university projects. Now, this is actually pretty boring, so I've decided to make a few (good) changes...

From now on, this blog won't just be about my own work, but it will include a mix of inspiration and other great snippets that I find along the way. I spend quite a bit of time on the internet and have using Pinterest for a little while now, so I think it would be great to showcase some other things too!

I want this blog to be something that I would love to read, not just a collection of my projects (I now have a Behance portfolio for that).

So I have started thinking of a few themes and categories that would be fun to include.

Some of my ideas are: Typography Tuesdays, lunchbox ideas, cool DIY projects, amazing studio spaces, Pinterest wishlists, collaborative fashion shoots (because it's fun and because I really need to make better use of my camera) and great examples of illustration, logo design, magazine covers, photography, poster design, stationery and any other awe-inspiring visual material.

So now I guess all that's left to say is "stay tuned" because some great things are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment