Thursday, February 2, 2012

a place with a view

lone wolf in the neighbourhood






i thought this was so cool

Lisa in front of her "dream house"

abandoned building



beach feet


ice cream anyone?








oh yeah, sure buddy!


After handing in on Tuesday, I went home with Lisa. We went on a little adventure around her neighbourhood, the sweet seaside town of Muizenberg. I love this part of the world, it's got some of the most interesting old buildings and there is a real mix of people living there. Completely unpretentious and totally charming. I love that it's a pretty and slightly gritty place at the same time, so different from places like Camps Bay and other seaside spots near town. My boyfriend also lives there and him and I always joke that Muizenberg feels just like Obs, but at the sea...


No comments:

Post a Comment